Listings are free to members of SEMBA. They will be posted for a period of six months. Feel free to resubmit your ad if you wish it to continue to be listed. This page will be updated weekly.
In an effort to combat spam to members using this service, email addresses are not shown in plain text. They will need to be put together as follows: (name at sembabees dot org) will be shown for email@example.com
Queens and 5-frame nucs. Contact 586-484-7273
Selling Custom Honey Bee Hive Stands.
12" Tall. Designed to support 10 frame hive boxes. (Tested to 300 Lbs.)
Solid 4x4, and 2x4 construction! Will last for years....
$25 each. Quantity discounts.
Call MJ's Apiary
(See ad in AA Craiglist for photos!).
Selling New 1# & 2# PET plastic Honey jars w/lids.
Also, 2,3, & 5 gallon buckets w/lids (food grade)
MJ's Apiary, Dexter, MI
15 pounds of wax all cleaned up and ready to sell.
Contact Roxane Hook, 734-461-6136, (mrhook at provide dot net)
- Wanting to buy two used bee hives for property in the Carleton area or have someone who would like to place bee hives on property in exchange for some honey. My email is (grhgrah5 at aol dot com) or 1-734-748-4055 after 5pm..
- Wanted – Stainless Steel Bottling equipment, storage tanks, Sump pump or other related honey processing equipment (No Extractors).
TXT Call or E-mail Sam Parise – 734 890- 9252 or (sam.p.parise at gmail dot com)
- A newly formed beekeeping club at the University of Michigan, UMBees, welcomes the donation of hives, equipment or financial contributions. Contact Peter Widin at (pbwidin at umich dot edu)
- I have 2-3 years of Bee Culture and American Bee Journal from 2007-2009 if anyone is interested in them. i.e.-
students or instructors, art classes, schools. Kristin Frank 517-881-9187
2012 raw, unheated, unfiltered honey for sale. $120.00 per 5 gallon bucket, or less if you buy a
larger quantity. Call Paul Marks 734-269-2794
- Wanted: Pollen -- Contact Bill at (wrichett at ford dot com)
- For Sale: Royal jelly. Contact Ada Nowak 734-422-0508
Bee books - a lot of old expensive books, some signed editions, some from the 1800's. There are also a shelf of misc. newer books for cheap, some pamphlets, quite a few bee journals boxed up and a lot of magazines and journals. Also, a 2 wheeled hive carrier.
Contact Ada Nowak at 734-422-0508
Beeswax. Contact Sarah at 810-599-7690.
Kussmaul Honey Farm now has 2012 ELA Michigan spring Honey for sale $140.00 per 5 gal bucket or less if you buy a larger quantity. The Honey is Raw, Unheated and Unfiltered. Call 517-456-9966 for more info.
Two-frame motorized extractor for rent. The rent is $25 a day. The baskets which hold the frames are ten inches wide which can fit 2 shallow frames in each basket. . I will be extracting my honey on labor day weekend (9/1/12-9/3/12). Anyone wanting to extract honey at my place can call Mazin Malallah at 313-999-3180 or e-mail me at (m7mav at yahoo dot com)